Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Girly layouts.... why are they soooooooooooo hard?

The girly layouts, they really hurt my head, I think the reason is I have been doing boy layouts for nearly 9 years! I know what you are thinking I am girl, you would have done girly, but no, no I haven't and anyone who knows me, knows I am not the girly, girl. I can do girl if the situation calls for it but I don't tend to.

This layout was my first attempt at doing the girly page, I had the perfect photo of my baby girl, Amelia. She was 5 days old when I took a series of photos on my dinning table and she was the perfect little model (I might be bias). Also you might soon establish that I have an addiction to My Minds Eye papers, especially the Lost and Found series, I have all of it and there has been a steady supply of glitter over my floor for at least 6 months now.


MME Lost &Found, Prima flowers, Kaiser pearls, Martha Steward Glitter.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Rikki! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. I have now added myself as a follower of your (brand new) blog so I can see more of your lovely work! Cheers, Sue X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Oh I know exactly what you mean Rikki! I find girly LO's difficult too, I have a baby boy and most of my projects are around his photos...but I keep trying!! Your LO is beautiful, and your baby girl sooo cute! Keep scraping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Helen what a difference a year can make I am pleased that I am over this fear..... thanks for following my journey

    ReplyDelete