Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sawyer's Place and Made with Memories goes hand in hand....

It has been awhile since I have posted I have been busy creating as you can image with 3 different DT's, its a juggling act...... but I love the fact that I get to play with totally different products. Sawyer's Place is now branching out to local scrapbooking shops, and I am very lucky that Made With Memories now stock their washi tapes and it works out perfectly 'hand in hand'. so that being said here are some creatings using Sawyers Place washi tape and Made with Memories DT papers.

"Lego"
Sawyers Place Washi tape; Titus Industrial Cogs & Gears.
Bazzill Cardstock, AC pp; CHAP & Thickers,
Crate Paper; toy box stickers, MME Lost & Found stickers,
October Afternoon alphas, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist.
This layout was calling for something and this is what I love about washi tape its the perfect "it" thing and great when your on a time crunch, I am quite proud of this layout it took 40mins from start to finish.


"Ironic"
AC; CHAP pp & Tags & Tabs, Kaisercraft Stickers,
MME Stickers, October Afternoon Alpha's,
Crafters Workshop template.
Sawyers Place; Off - road tyre Tread; Sampson.

Go and grab some Sawyers Place washi tape at Made with Memories and discover how easy it is.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Rikki!! I've just got some Sawyers Place washi tape but I haven't played yet... I'm inspired now though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good that I have inspired you and I can wait to see what you come up with Angela.

      Delete