Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Made With Memories; Technologic Collection....

This time I thought I would share a boy layout with you, this is for Made With Memories. I have to admit it has been a while since I have brought any ranges from Kaisercraft, but I am loving there new Technologic Collection and its prefect for any boys at whatever age, you just need to twist it into the direction you need.

It has very cute robots, where was this range when my boys were younger? but now that I have a 9 year old  (going on 15 years old..... lol), I need to move away from the cute, little boy stuff and move towards something that is for the young man that is growing before my eyes.

"Quarry Park"
Kaisercraft Technologic Collection; PP and Alpha Stickers,
MME Kraft; Funday ticket and words,
Studio Calico template, ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment