Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Handmade Halo

There is nothing like leaving a deadline to the 11th hr but I have admitted its a great way to get you out of what you usually do either  technique or colour wise. In this case for my Handmade Halo layout, they are currently having a sale on there Mulberry flowers till Thursday, and to be honest these are flowers I would not normally pick up and purple anyone who knows me, knows I dont "do" purple..... but having said that being out of your comfort zone allows you to create with beautiful products and colours.


Bo Bunny Double Dot pp, Handmade Halo; Mulberry flowers,
Pebble, Brass Frame, Brass Tree Charm,
Resin flowers, Crate Paper Bingo chips, Dusty Attic Leaves,
Sawyer's Place Washi tapes, Blingology Pearls
Authentic Mini Alphas.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Rikki!! I love purple and you've used so well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just beautiful. Love the purple mix in the flowers. & the brass tree looks great.x

    ReplyDelete