Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Steam punk and me....

It is a very rare occasion that I have any photos of myself to scrap, if your lucky on a good year there will be 2 or 3 photos and very, very rarely on my own. I am working on changing that but its hard when I love taking photos. A friend of mine took this photo of me and its not half bad. So I thought what could I do..... I had these beautiful Handmade Halo Charms and I discovered that you can colour them in with you copic markers yay!!! nothing better than to alter something. And what better way to show cause this technique than going steam punk..... please be gentle this is my 1st attempt in trying this style.
"Happiness"
Handmade Halo brass charms; winged heart and steam punk cog,
Bazzil cardstock, Tim Holtz ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist,
Spellbinders dies, Crafters Workshop template, Copic
markers, Staples, Kaisercraft punches,
Made With Memories charm; Clock and Cogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment