Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Washi Fun

Long time no see but I promise you I have been creating up a storm, and I will try and find the time to share with you some of these layouts.....

On Friday it marks the start of the school holidays over here in the West and I must say I am really looking forward to them, no school pick ups & drop offs but that being said ask me in 2 weeks if I feel the same.

This layout was a design team combo ( I know again ) but I am very fortunate to have Sawyer's Place and Made With Memories work together. So why dont you go and grab some washi tape and see what it is all about


"Dunsborough"
Sawyers Place Washi tape: Matte Black & Navy Blue Versace & Grey airmail & Airmail,
Kaisercraft Check In pp, tags, transparencies, Stickers and Diecuts,
Rangers Perfect Pearls mists and Twine
Bazzill cardstock and Spellbinders Diecut - Stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment