Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

Well its here the New Year.... 2013.

A time to set goals and try to achieve them, so my goals this year is to; be more organised, to stop the procrastination, also I am going to do the photo 365 challenge this year (rather than photographing of layouts with photos in it) and to grow my blog followers and to participate in more online challenges.

So the with my New Years resolutions in place I would like to share my first challenge for the year. Inspired Blueprint has decided to start up again after a very long break and with that they are challenging people to rediscover there 1st sketch ever, I must say I love this company it is one of those challenges that gets you to do at least one layout a month.


"Precious"

Crate Paper pp, MME stickers, Purple Pumpkin button,
Pebbles and Blingology Pearls and Rhinestones.

1 comment: