Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Hi, hope your are all well..... busy here at the moment need to find a new rental to move to so as you can image its chaos, but at least it allows a great clean out of stuff we don't need and its always good to get a head start with some packing...
 
As I have previously mentioned I am in the process of create and album for my Mother, using my grandparents photos, I must admit heritage photos isn't my usual comfort zone so I have struggled a little bit. I am unsure why, but hopefully I am doing the photos and the products justice, I love this range by Carte Bella as its pastel colours work with the sepia tones in a photo, so if you have heritage photos you need to work with why don't you pop into Made with Memories and grab some of this range.....
 
 

''Together''
Carte Bella pp, Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp Buzz word,
Blingology rhinestones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment