Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Hi, on this chilly Sunday... how's everyone been going? For myself it has been a very busy couple of weeks as we have moved from our home of 7 years into a new one and it still amazes me how much stuff we had and didn't use, but now that we are settled and we have a little bit less stuff, I am hoping to find my mojo again as I haven't touched any of my scrapping supplies in 3 weeks, including my stunning June kit from Sassy Scrapper's. I am thankful for this month for my DT kit I get to play with Heidi Swapp products and anyone that knows me knows that I am slightly obsessed with anything Heidi...

Who doesn't like a little bit of Colour pop goodness?

So to get the mojo flowing (I really hope it starts to flow again), I have decided a great start point would be this months Sassy Scrapper's Monthly Challenge.... and I just love this quote and cant wait to see how you all use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment