Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 97

Its the first Friday for the month of June and that's means another Inspired Blueprints reveal... sketch # 97.  I love the extra photos in this sketch hence I have left it as it was designed, but I have added more little bits (of course).
 
I have started to get better with mixing old ranges with new ones and mixing and match brands as well, this used to be the hardest thing for me.... what's the one thing that you wish you could do better when it comes to your scrapping?
 
 


''Enjoy the Little Things''
Amy Tangerine Yes please; pp, tags, stickers, vellum,
MME Brads, AC Dear Lizzy pp, A piece of Cake Flair Button,
Blingology Ribbon, Kasiercraft rhinestones.



I cant wait to see what you come up with this sketch.... why don't you check out the gallery and find some inspiration...

3 comments:

  1. I am just loving your combination of brads and rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Chantalle I am getting more confident in mixing things up

      Delete