Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Celebration mode over at Sassy Scrapper.....

How are you this fine Sunday? The last couple days over here in the West has reminded me that it is Spring, even with a little bit of sunburn from my kids sport carnival on Friday. With that in mind and loving the spring blooms I would love to share with you my latest design team kit from Sassy Scrapper....
 
Webster's Lets Celebrate.... and it couldn't be more perfect for our first BLOG HOP too!!!!

"You're Special"
Webster's Lets Celebrate pp, tags, MME enamel dots,
Prima Flowers.
 



 
So I hope you enjoyed my share today and that you are starting to enjoy the Spring weather.... If you want to enter into the Sassy Scrappers blog hop follow this link to find out how to start; http://justtoobsessed-rikki.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/sassy-scrappers-first-ever-blog-hop.html its running all month.
 
 You also get an extra entry if you are a follower on my Face Book page: https://www.facebook.com/JustToObessed to win my little giveaway.
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just gorgeous!! All that fussy cutting!!
    I'm going to check out this hop!! :D
    Yep, I follow you FB page :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! such a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the hidden journaling!

    ReplyDelete