Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #108

Inspired Blueprints sketch #108 Revealed and this marks the start of November and the lead up to the crazy season.... shhhh Christmas isn't that far away and I am no where near ready.... I am in the bad dash to try and make my Christmas Cards this year also to make the teachers gifts but have no idea where to start!!!! 

But the one thing I know how to do is scrapbook and this is where Inspired Blueprint can be a great time saver.... follow the sketch and then your done.

 
And as promised last week..... I followed, followed the sketch!!!! see told you I could do it.
 

"Cake Wait"
Crate paper Maggie Holmes pp, Echo park pp, Queen and Co washi,
Freckled Fawn wood veneers, Heidi Swapp alphas, Pebble and Sequins


1 comment:

  1. This page is totally amazing, Rikki!! Love the pop of black!

    ReplyDelete