Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Mixed media........... my go to!!!

Hi, I promise I have been here, but once again the mojo is flowing and the blogging is not...... and I really don't know how I can stop that!!!
 
But never the less today  I thought I would share something that isn't my usual style and I think its going to become a staple for me in my scrapping journey.....
 
 I have over the last week been playing with mixed media and loving it!!! This style is perfect for the pre teen that my oldest has evolved into over the last couple of weeks ( its been interesting for sure, lol). But with this mixed media I have been playing once again with my washi not that I think that I haven't stopped ....
 
''1st Ipod''
Sawyers Place washi; Sampson barb wire, and limited edition skulls. MME pp, Book page,
watercolour, stamps and October Afternoon washi,
Prima stamps and Kaisercraft stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment