Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Monopoly Challenge Week 2 Freestyle Freeway

Monopoly Challenge Week 2.... Styles!!!
 
For my roll I landed on Freestyle Freeway and I will my new founded mixed media endeavours decided to hit the ground running!!! 
 
Freestyle is a style where creativity and flexibility, and a full scope for activities is prevailed. Pages decorated in this style are bright, dynamic, with plenty of hand drawn elements, uncommon journaling, and full of surprising solutions. The creativity is seen everywhere, from a photo selection to an unusual combination of various scrap-products, colours, and techniques.
 
 
''A Girl needs a Castle''
Dylusions, Prima Stamps, Stanzon,
Crafters Workshop template, Kaisercraft template, Feather
Washi tape, texture paste, Bo Bunny Double Dot
Cardstock.

 
The "unsual journaling technique" is the envelope that has some journaling in there for my daughter to find later on..... and does it count that the fact I did  journal,  go towards the ''unusual'' part?

No comments:

Post a Comment