Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Scrap the the Girls November Challenge

This month since I did a Scrap the Boys challenge I thought I would do the Scrap the Girls challenge, this one was a recipe challenge;
 
FLOWERS
TWO DIFFERENT ALPHAS
MORE THAN ONE PHOTO
STAPLES
 
 
So feeling inspired by my mixed media love this evolved into a perfect girly page with not on pink thing insight.
 
''Princess Dreaming''
AC thickers, My little shoe box mini alphas,
Resin frame and flowers, prima flowers, Washi tape,
Heidi Swapp Colourshine, watercolours,
Bo Bunny PP.



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous LO! I love the stamped butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these beautiful colours and the gorgeous background work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout :-) love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty.. love the back ground and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolours and butterflies on the background! So pretty!! Thanks for joining in at STG :)

    ReplyDelete