Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Inspired Blueprints #122

Another Tuesday... and the weeks are flying past and I have said it before seriously what its with all the Easter stuff!!! I mean come on we  know its coming up but this is how you get people over the holiday before it even starts!!! ok rant over and I could go on but this is a scrapping blog afterall ( I am sure I am not alone?)

We have Sketch # 122 for Inspired Blueprints today and I must say I do love this layout and its ever perfect for all you project lifers (not me, haven't been converted yet lol).


For my version I just moved the Left hand side photo up a little bit in its position to tie it in with the other photos as they are a series.


''Today''
AC Tag, Crate Paper Maggie Holmes pp's, diecuts and flower,
Heidi Swapp Buzz word glitter.



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, and I have not caught the PL virus yet either!

    ReplyDelete