Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sawyers Place - Valentines Cards

Good morning... a little share for Sawyers Place today, now the house is quite well as  quite as it can be with a 3 yr old. As it is now the start of February  I thought it would be a great time to practice my card making skills or lack there of... with some quick his and her Valentines Day cards.

The one thing I do love is if you change a couple of elements you can have his and her cards... and the best thing is Sawyers Place Sticky paper in the Insanity Script, just cut and peel then your done for an instant background.

This year I am going to do better with card making those who are card makers any tips and tricks? I am always a bit lost on where to start.... for these 2 little cards it took as long if not longer to create a layout!! INSANE, so if  you could share any tips please do!!! 


''Kiss me''
Sawyers Place Sticky Paper, Glassine bags, Tim Holtz Glitter,
pegs, Crate Paper Flea Market diecuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment