Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop ... catch up

Today I thought I would just do a quick share showing a layout that I did create for Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop, I was very lucky it happened during the holidays and I managed to complete all the challenges laid out, ( this doesn't happen that often). But my favourite challenge has to be the blind crop!!!!

I love how you get a list of instructions and you have no idea how the layout will turn out and there's always plenty of options to add your little twists on it as well. Plus its a perfect opportunity to play with some of your favourite papers in your stash....

''Dance"

Heidi Swapp  Mixed Company Papers, Banners, Confetti Rub ons, Ephemera pack and Colour magic tag, and Buzz word stickers, AC cardstock.




No comments:

Post a Comment