Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

White with 1 - Grape

Its February already? The one good thing that means the kids are starting school in 1 day!!!! (but who's counting). I love the holidays nothing like wearing ones pjs and not rushing around but the kids are finally at the stage if they spend anymore time together its might become a cage match in my house and I don't want that !!! (because I don't want to do the clean up, to be honest lol).
So with the start of a new month why not celebrate with White With 1's new colour..... Grape. 
We have also teamed up with Manor house Creations with some fabulous flowers and laser cuts (my new favourite).  So pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the team have created, I promise you will not be disappointed.
''Love''
Manor House Creations; Flowers and laser cuts, Gesso, Dylusions, Texture paste.



No comments:

Post a Comment