Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

123 Challenge - February


No you didnt read the title wrong... no I am not late for a change.... the February 123 Challenge is still running so why dont you give it a go....

For the record purple isnt my colour, I do avoid it if I can but it has been in a lot of challenges of late which has forced me to face my demons and to use this colour. I am not going to say I am completely sold on the idea but I am getting there.


''She's got Spirit''
AC cardstock, Texture Paste, Dylusions,
Bella Boulevard Diecuts,  AC Thickers



5 comments:

  1. Great page and cute photo!!! Love what you have done with the purple! Glad you could join us at 1,2,3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, that back ground really is so eye catching, and cute photo too.. thanks so much for joining in at 123 challenge blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh! I'm in love with those heart background and colour! Your work is amazing ;))
    Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that's a really cool effect with the texture paste hearts and the Dylusions, brilliant - fabulous page! Thanks for playing iwht us at 1-2-3 this month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There have been a lot of purple challenges lately haven't there Rikki?!!! You've rocked it but then I'd expect nothing less. Looking forward to seeing what you've done for March's 123 challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete