Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

How much is too much? For Molossi .....

Good Morning another fabulous Friday , well it is after another hot spell ! Mother nature obviously hasn't got the memo that it is Autumn yet. Today I am sharing a layout over at Molossi, a layout that I love and now is apart of my scrap wall display. Its not my usually arty or fussy cut layouts but it has an elegance to it that I just love ( well at least I think it does). 

You sometimes don't need a heap of embellishments to show case you photo, so how do you know how much is too much? To get the answer on this, why dont you pop over to the Molossi blog to see .....

''Éxplore''
Bo Bunny Double dot pp, Kaisercraft pp and Rubon word,
 Manorhouse Creations Vine, Flowers and tiny Flowers,
Flourish with a Bling; Chloe pearl flourish.









No comments:

Post a Comment