Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kraft it Up Feb challenge....'

Kraft it Up challenge was delayed a little bit for February which isn't a bad thing allowing my lack of mojo to recover to some sort of normal. The theme that was given "Something that you love" and as long as its on Kraft your good to go.

I know its wrong to love objects but I really love my new car, its such a pleasure to drive and I love it (and that way I get to use my Freckle Fawn wood frame without offending anyone by calling out my favourite lol).


''New Car''
Kraft Card stock, Crate paper DIY pp, Kaiser craft stamp,
Stanzon, Dyluisons, gesso, Sn@p alphas, Manor House flower, Prima Flower,
Heidi Swapp Buzz word, MFT die, Tim Holtz die, Freckle Fawn Frame.


4 comments:

  1. Oh wowwwwwwwww this is perfectxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Rikki this is stunning!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Rikki this is so amazing you are such an artist I have just loved watching your style evolve over the years and this is so fabulous thanks for joining us at Kraft it Up for February's challenge you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete