Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Mojo Is Back BABY!!!!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been suffering a lack of mojo, this past weekend Scrapbook Savvy had a Cyber Crop on and I thought it was a perfect time to create and just start something at least.... so this is what I did and I am proud to say the mojo has returned a little and I was very productive that weekend.

So this layout was based on Sar's Sketch....


''Radical''
Sawyers Place limited edition washi tape, Crate paper pp's.
Heidi Swapp Sticker, Stanzon, Prima stamp,
Kaisercraft stamps



Also the other news from the weekend:

 Till Midnight tonight the 6th of March ( Western Standard time

 Australia) post a layout here using washi and I will do a draw for a 

special discount code for Sawyers Place new website for $20 off 

any order on the website (not including sale items).

So tell me what my favourite washi is and the 1st person to guess 

right will receive this awesome code.....


So why dont you go to the new site and plan what you will buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment