Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Rainbow Splendour Cards

I have to admit I am not the best at card making, there is something about it that does my head in, maybe its the scale or maybe I wish I could pull off those stunning cards which have everything on it and it looks perfect and effortless. 

Its not me yet, maybe one day but I am not going to get any better unless I dont try right? So I bring to you my humble cards... some of you might notice that they match my first layout that I shared at the start of the week. I decided to make use of those scraps and make two quick thankyou cards. They are the same in layout but with a few quick changes of the embellishments they look and mean totally different things.

Dont you just love the Rainbow Splendour Embellishments? Felt Butterflies and Heart Paper clip....

''Thankyou''
Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic pp, AC glitter tape, tags
MME Phrase Stickers, Rainbow Splendour, Butterflies and Heart Paper Clip.


No comments:

Post a Comment