Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Rainbow Splendour

Today I thought I would share with you a layout that I did for a recent cyber crop for Scrapbook Savvy. It was based on a colour, word and technique challenge ; Blue + Family + Stamping.

So with the challenge in hand I set off to create the perfect mixed media layout, which was easy enough, but once again it comes down to the perfect embellishment. After hunting around probably more time than it took to create the layout I remembered I had the teal bow from Rainbow Splendour......

''Family''
AC Cardstock, Dylusions, Tim Holtz stain, Prima Stamp,
Scrap FX Stamp, Heidi Swapp pp, Alphas and heart, Drew Drops,
Gesso, Rainbow Splendour Teal bow.







2 comments:

  1. kool page love the background..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo wow... love what you have done on your back ground!!

    ReplyDelete