Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Scrap Around The World

Tonight I thought I would share with you my Scrap Around the World March mood board layout. Nothing strikes my fears like a pastel mood board!!! So feeling the challenge off I set with a goal of wanting to do one of those layout you see on the Prima blog, the ones you wonder how did they do that many flowers?



Crate Paper Flea Market, Echo Park Essentials pp, AC Dear lizzy pp,
Prima Flowers, Scrap FX chipboard, Resin, Metal Charms, Rhinestones
Doily, Thread.

So my inspiration is clearly flowers!!! In multiple shades of pinks. The lace punched pp is a reference to the dress and its beautiful layers. I just had to add the Prima Butterfly, I have had this in my stash since before Amelia was born it was the first girl scrapping supply I brought when I found out I was having a girl.


The charms are reference to the Necklace on the dress form.



This lovely Scrap FX Art Noueau Circle is referenced in the Cake stand. Amelia is also wearing ruffles.

In my excitement to share this layout I forgot to add a title, but I have since added one something nice and simple in plain white. I really enjoyed creating this layout and it has 73 flowers on it in total, that is a record for me for sure.

15 comments:

  1. I am speechless & it doesn't happen that often!!! This ozone of your very best hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is breath taking beautiful.. love all the pink, all the flowers and that adorable photo.. gorgeous layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing layout with so many lovely details!!!thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh là là Rikki! this is an amazing romantic treat! just look at all the pretties! thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful page and photo!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo gorgeous Rikki! (We must have been channeling the same mojo, I recently finished a pink one loaded with flowers too! LOL) Seriously babe, FAB work! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Rikki!!! love it so much!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blimey this is amazing!! Thanks for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Helen, for providing an amazing board this month

      Delete