Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Scrap Friends

Hi, hows it going? Busy, busy, busy here but lets face it its just how I like it.... I am sure I am not the only one? Today I thought I would share with you a little plan that I have, a way to keep on task and a way to beat my record of how many layouts for the year. Last year as you all know, I created 191 layouts, this year my aim is to crack over 200... in order to achieve that I need to do at least 20 a month, I know some people will think that is insane, but trust me its not to hard to achieve my design teams allow me to create up to 14 of those in the month, then I love doing challenges..... not to mention a cyber crop or two. My count is standing at 51, 9 short of the 60 I should have.

So wish  me luck this weekend hope to close that gap a little bit more....

My share for you today is a for Scrap Friends March Sketch challenge, I really love these sketches they allow for any style especially those in the mixed media field. 


''Love''
Pink Paislee Colour wash pp, diecuts, AC Cardstock,
Sequins, Heidi Swapp Colorshine and Ephemera Pack 




5 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Rikki, love how you have incorporated the sequins into your lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos. Love the cut out triangles with the sequins underneath. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts/ScrapFriends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequinned triangles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are amazing...love the pops of white with the triangles that are awesome!! Thanks for sharing and playing at Kreative Koncepts / Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! and of course I love the triangular windows with the sequins peaking through! I can't believe you can scrap that many pages!! If I can do 4 or 5 a month I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete