Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Show Us Your Stuff

I must say that this months Show Us Your Stuff mood board, threw me, I mean there are colours I do, do, colours I cant stand to do, even colours I wont do. I hate to say a lot of green falls into the latter category. But this has not turned me away from doing this months mood board. This is why they call it a challenge, right? 

I must say I am beyond happy with the results, I did struggle for awhile, had a moment of why am I even putting things over the background? But I worked though it and completed the layout. Now its one of my favourite layouts to date.


I took my inspiration from the lush green garden hence the vine background, and my one handmade piece is from A Piece a Cake wooden Veneer.

''Love''
Heidi Swapp Colorshine, Dylusions, Studio Calico, A Piece of Cake Wood Veneer,
Kaisercraft PL card, Prima Template, Texutre Paste, Stanzon ink, Chipboard.



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous background, and I love all that amazing texture!!! You did green really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, listen up... You NEED to work with greens more often!!
    This is a fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCKED the green Rikki! I agree with Laura - you need to use it more often! Fabulous background work! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT take on the board Rikki - and green works for you! Loving your textured background. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Fabulous fabulous background - perfect for our challenge at SUYS - thanks for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool background, fab texture. Thanks for taking the SUYS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fabulous background...so great you took the challenge even though it wasn't you, I love what you've done! Thanks for playing with us over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete