Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Scrap the Boys - April Challenge Reveal

Scrap the Boys reveal time and this is and was a challenge for sure..... its amazing how some simple words can invoke such fears. BOYS LAYOUT + FLOWERS = me beyond stressed out. 

Its not that I dont think you cant have any flowers for a boys layout I use them all the time but it usually has myself or my daughter in the photo as well. So being brave I decided to go for it and I am soooooooo glad I did!!!! This is one of those layouts for me that might just stay on the wall forever. 

So why dont you give this months challenge ago and jump head first into something that you always wanted to try.... I cant wait to see what you create.

''Picture This''
Dylusions, Heidi Swapp chipboard pp, Crate paper Flea market chipboard and tag,
Prima stamps and flowers, cotton,
Kaisercraft stamps.




6 comments:

  1. woweeeeeeee this is brilliant , just loving the beautiful pops of color, beyond gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOVE! You know I am a sucker for colour, and this reeled me in immdiately! You should not have feared the flowers, you nailed it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I know what you mean about scrapping the boys with flowers and pinks ect. But you totally made it work!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rikki - thanks for your comment on my March STB layout. Your pages are always so inspiring to me. I love the backgrounds you create for your layouts and intend to just play and try (being the operative word) and create something similar to get the mojo happening. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rikki - thanks for your comment on my March STB layout. Your pages are always so inspiring to me. I love the backgrounds you create for your layouts and intend to just play and try (being the operative word) and create something similar to get the mojo happening. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete