Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop

I know, I know I am running late in sharing, still trying to find the balance of creating and sharing. Every time creating seems to win, not that I don't like sharing, I love to and I love feeling the love when someone likes my work, but the process of  getting to this point takes time, the photographing, the editing, the uploading and then the writing and linking.... so days the writing happens effortlessly and then there are days that I cant string a sentence together, let alone a whole blog post. Would love to hear that I am not alone? and if I am not PLEASE share some tips and tricks. 

At the end of March Scrapbook Savvy did another cyber crop and I was lucky to complete all the challenges this time and lets face it, I am proud to add another 5 layouts to my albums (plus I did manage this months April sketch, but will share later in the month for that one).

So I am going to share two more of my creations, first up was Sar's Colour challenge, based on the picture bellow:

march 14 cc colour challenge

The colours you need to include on your layout are pink (any shades), teal and green with as much black or white as you need.

''The things we do together''
Carte Bella pp, 2crafty Chipboard, Heidi Swapp Colourshine,
Martha Steward Punch, doily.



The next challenge I want to share with you is Karen's Sketch challenge;


1978668_759396217418723_1606487573_n

''Caught''
Prima template and Flourish, Dylusions, Washi tape, Charms Creation Heart, Purple Pumpkin Flower,
Kaisercraft Stamp, AC Thickers, Polly's Denim flower.




2 comments:

  1. No you are not alone in having trouble writing blog posts, I find short and sweet the best these days, everyone is busy and so I just put up my layouts with the challenges and find this works for me!! Love your 2 layouts.. wonderful designs, but the photo in the second one is adorable.. she has been sprung!!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizzy for your idea might have to give that a go..... she definitely was. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete