Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

White With 1 May Reveal

Squeal!!!!! As soon as I saw this colour for White with 1's May reveal, I was beyond excited.... Its gold!!! Who doesnt love gold? Then the reality hit me, I have not alot of gold in my stash, I really do need to remedy that, dont I?

But with some creative thinking and some beautiful products provided to the design team from Flourish With a Bling, I was set to go.....


We are an Australian wholesale company, owned and directed by three passionate
 and avid scrapbooking mums with a love for design, colour
 and everything Bling!.

We have a vision of bringing more colour and variety to the world of Scrapbooking.

http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/store/




''You where born to sparkle''
Bo Bunny, Double dot pp, Vellum, FWAB Flowers and Chloe Pearl Flourish and Pearls,
Prima Flowers, AC thickers, Heidi Swapp Colorshine, Gold foil pp, thread,
Jenni B Butterflies, Doily, Thread, Glass Bottle with Glitter,
Tim Holtz Alpha die, MFT Leaf Die.






Hope you have a chance to join us this month at White With 1...... 

1 comment:

  1. Omg. This lo is incredibly awesome!!!! WOW factor plus. You need to hold a retreat hun!!!! Pleaseeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete