Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Scrap the Girls - August Reveal

Very exciting news to share with you today, I will be joining Scrap the Girls design team with some very talented ladies!!!

This month is all about the Mood Board and I must say I had a lot of fun creating this board, I wanted to push everyone out of there comfort zone with some colours that normally wouldnt be the norm when doing girl layouts, even though I created the board I found it a lovely challenge. I really wanted to create a layout with the richness of the board in mind

I cant wait to see what you create with this and if your after some inspiration pop over to the Scrap the Girls blog to see what the rest of the team created.



''Imagine''
Scrap FX Chipboard, Imaginarium designs chipboard word, Rainbow Splendour Foam Father,
AC cardstock, Prima Template, Dylusions, Heidi Swapp Colour shine and frame, Sequins,
Winsor & Newton Ink, Daler Rowney Acrylic artist ink, Texture Paste, Gesso




1 comment:

  1. This looks great! What an amazing background you have created! Fabulous take for the mood board!

    ReplyDelete