Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

7 Dots Studio August - September Challenge

Well in the desire to wake up my mojo I decided to try a new challenge and  finally use my beautiful 7 Dots Studio papers rather than hoard them!!! So what is better than enter into the August- September Challenge? 


This is all about your 5 senses........ So I focused hearing, touch and sight;  I especially when creating listen to a lot of music its a big part of my life, this is why I have a guitar on the page and its perfect for the title of the layout. Touch well no need to explain there ;) and sight for me  on this page its the vibrant colours and lets face it to create we need it.


7 dots studio pp - A Messy Head, Nature walk tags, Cold Country & Illumination Word stickers,
Gelatos, Prima Stencil, Gesso, Washi, AC thickers, mini Alphas.





10 comments:

  1. Wow Rikki! This is stunning! Love the colours and the guitar. I have absolutely no idea how you made this! Is it part digi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, nope this isnt part digi, just loads of layers and you cant go past a great Prima Template :)

      Delete
  2. Very interesting work! Gorgeous background and all the details! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! I love the colors! Thank you for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love the background and the painty touches! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally crushing over your soft painty background :) Thanks for joining us @ 7 Dots Studio♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout!! thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background !! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the text on your layout! And the background is just amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete