Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Scrap the Girls - September reveal

Feeling very humble at the moment, and thankful, how good is the new Scrap the Girls design team? and what a reveal for our first post for the new team... Well hopefully we wont disappoint this month, this month we are revealing a sketch challenge for you. I am a huge fan of sketches, especially in times when your lacking mojo or a little time poor.  So why dont you give it a go?


I knew straight away what photos I wanted to do for this sketch and I also wanted to have a little play with gelatos, which I am new to.... I know they have been around for awhile but I have been fighting the urge to buy then and a very generous friend decided that she would be the one to push me that direction with a RAK of some gelatos. Now I am totally addicted and need them all!!!!

What type of things have you been resisting?

''#selfie"
Basic Grey Highline pp, Scrap FX Template, Gelatos, AC Thickers
D- lish flowers and Sequin Bow, Prima flowers, Lace.



2 comments:

  1. Love the photos lol. The colour combo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect. Well done on another fabulous lo Rikki

    ReplyDelete