Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

White with 1 December Reveal

ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Say it with me now!!! you know!!!! ITS DECEMBER!!!! The start of the crazy season... sorry the festive season. I love this season but the chaos that happens makes me nervous especially when listing what needs to be done. 

But for those who are organised or just dont buy into the silly season.... all I say ''jealous much!!'', seriously jealous, while I hyperventilate in to a paper bag why dont you see what the new reveal for White With 1 is......




We where very lucky as a creative team to receive some fabulous goodies from Charm Creations, and they are stunning.


Unique Handmade Scrapbooking Embellishments & Cards
Description
Unique Handmade Scrapbooking Embellishments, Handmade Cards & Soft toys!
General information
Check out my Facebook blog with details of what I am selling, what I am creating & my next sale!....



''Remember...'''

AC cardstock, Tattered Angels mist, Heidi Swapp Colourshine , Memory box die,
Kaisercraft Die and stamps ,MFT Dies, Studio Calico Vellum, D-lish Tulle,
Glass Cabs, Sequins, Gelatos, Charms Creations embellishments,
stamps, Stazon 





So if you manage to carve some creative time out this silly season why dont you give this White with 1 challenge a go? TIll next time have a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment