Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tomorrows Memories - with Kasiercraft Shine Bright


Good arvo, been running around like a mad person with my middle child turning 10, Easter prep, school finishing up and not to mention a rent inspection (falling in the middle of the holidays), I have just managed to sit down for 5 mins and have a little share with you all.

I love this range, theres something about yellow and black that is perfect for boys and I knew that I wanted to use the diecut pack to show case some of the elements of this Kaisercraft range - Shine Bright.








So if you love yellow why dont you grab some today, dont forget to grab some Kaisercraft Stamps, they add the perfect element to any mixed media page. 

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment