Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

A touch of Gold.... Rainbow Splendour

Good Morning, how are you on this fine Friday? I am here with another Friday share for Rainbow Splendour, and its all about the gold!!! I did a heap of layouts  for The Scrappery crop challenge a couple of months ago but wasn't entirely happy because I felt that all the layouts where missing a little something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

This in all fairness is what happens to me in my creative process when I do cyber crops, my brain goes to mush because its all about the deadlines...... so this is what I will be sharing over the next month, how I just added a few Rainbow Splendour embellishments to complete the layouts.

''Bingo'' - Crate paper challenge

Crate paper pp, Ephemera, tags,
RBS Vellum bow and Pretty Pin



I am a big fan of clustering my embellishments, and the RBS Pretty Pin is my go to when trying to finish off a cluster.....



How did you go in the last sale? These RBS Vellum bows went so quick and why wouldn't they? Madly obsessed with the gold dot ones!!!!






Till next week, hope you have a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment