Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Black and white .... Rainbow Splendour

Good Morning,I am here with you today for Rainbow Splendour.

Today I am sharing another layout I recently did for The Scrappery Cyber Crop, remember last week how I was waiting for the perfect touches, this weeks share was the same.

This challenge was to use only black and white with a touch of grey., I must say it was a challenge to only do black and white but I was amazed how many embellishments I had in that colour scheme. 


''Fierce''

Crate paper pp, Kaisercraft transparency,
Heidi Swapp Colour pop Banner and September Skies pp,
Washi tape, rub ons,  Enamel dots, cotton,
AC Foam Alphas.
RBS Bow and Polaroid Glitter Frame

 RBS Felt bow and RBS Glitter Polaroid Frame for just a little bling .....




Till next time, have a creative day.


1 comment:

  1. OMG Rikki, your layout rocks !! Amazing with the black and white background...Have a nice weekend. Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete