Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Selfie... with Rainbow Splendour

Good morning, I am here for another Friday post for Rainbow Splendour. I am still contiuing the finishing touches post and sometimes it the simple things and just one perfect embellishment which ties a layout together. 

This layout was for The Scrappery Cyber Crop - Selfie challenge. Firstly look I am my photo is on a layout and believe it or not it was my first selfie by myself!!! Arrrghhh!!! This layout was a simple one for me and I love the red tones but I needed a pop of something. The RSB Fabric bow, with the red and white was what the layout needed to finish it off. 


''Adventure''

Crate paper Kiss Kiss pp and Ephemera, PL Journal card.
Washi tape,  Enamel dots,
RBS Fabric bow








                                                       Till next time have a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment