Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Scrapping Clearly July Reveal

Good Morning, I am here today with your first design team reveal of the month for Scrapping Clearly.

Let me say what a month its going to be we have been very busy here at Scrapping Clearly so stay tuned regularly to keep up to date, you can also do this by joining your Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/175973739217297/ 

So starting off today I am sharing my take on this months sketch and I would love to take the opportunity in thanking all those who entered last month it was great to see so many different and wonderful entries. 




''Time Flies''
Heidi Swapp Dreamy pp, Ephemera, Rub ons, Quotes, Studio Calico wood veneers
Doily, Ribbon, Lace 








                   Dreamy Kraft Tag

Dreamy Dreams Come True


Dont forget what I said, stay tuned regularly as we have plenty to share with you all.

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki

                                                                     xxxxxxx

1 comment: