Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

Little Dreamer

Good morning, I am here for a bit of a combination post which only ever happens once in a blue moon!!! 

Scrappingclearly is now stocking the fabulous chipboard by Your Creative Wings. I am very fortunate that I work for both teams and I thought to myself why dont I show you how you can use these stunning products in thins months Scrappingclearly Moodboard challenge......


And what better way to show case Your Creative Wings than a canvas.......


When I start with a canvas I start with the major piece I want to show case and built it up around there, so the Dream Catcher need to be central, then I worked the flowers around that.


I am all about layering chipboard with flowers!!!





Dont you love the Your Creative Beaded Feather set? I love all those little details.....


I love the YCW Butterflies, I love how  they help add direction to the canvas and how many sizes you get in the set.


The Dream catcher comes with some extra little hearts so I wanted to include them in with the YCW Chain lengths.


The ALL NEW Your Creative Wing Little Dreamer Arrow title is in store now!!!! 


Dont forget to hid little gems under your layers and layer the different styles of feathers up as well....




One little tip, the Your Creative Wings Ball Chain set can be bent easily to give you the illusion of movement. 







                                           Your Creative Wings Chipboard – Feathers Lrg








Tim Holtz Distress Stain Mists 
Prima Art Basic Gesso and Texture Paste
Drew Drops
Flowers
Rhinestones


Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment