Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Its that time of year again!!!!!

Good Morning how are you all? I am here with my first Christmas post of the month for Scrapping Clearly (shhh it was meant to be last week, dont tell the boss ;) life was getting away with my schedule).

But things are now under control well as under control as they are going to get with the festive season as well as the 3 kids finishing school in a 1 1/2 weeks.... I am only counting so I can knock off with the school runs and all that entails = pj days are NEEDED!!!!!

So with the count down on to Christmas the design team was very fortunate to receive Christmas related kits and whats better than that either to document your current festive season or if your anything like me ...... catching up on past photos. My kit this month is using the stunning Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company range.



 
So my aim this month is to do simple and elegant black and white photos to give each layouts some commonality and it give it a classic feel. Not to mention focus on some stories of the day with hidden journal tags.









Tinsel and Company Sequins



Tinsel and Company Double Sided 12 x 12 Pattern Paper Stars




Heidi Swapp – Silver Glitter Foam Alphas


So what are your Christmas Scrapping Plans? Do you have photos to catch up on? Share with us your plans either here or in our Scrapping Clearly Facebook Community page...... We would all love to see and get some more inspiration.....

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxx

1 comment: