Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Refocus !!!!!!!

Good morning, I know its been quite here, I have been going through some upheaval when it comes to my scrapping commitments. 

This industry is a funny little thing especially when it comes to behind the scenes things, and the time it takes to do them, then of course theirs an knock on effect that flowing into family life, friendships and also to your creativity. There comes a point when the balance is thrown off and sometime you get overly invested, this I can say happened to me.

At the start of the year I picked my little word.... 


I need to allow this word to work for me and that means some readjustment and some focus out of what I want to do with my creative life. And if I invest to much time with others that doesnt allow myself a lot of time to do my dreams and goals. If I work this hard for others its time to work this hard for myself!!! 

So to kick off the new creative part of my life, heres a layout I did for the Top 50 Challenge (yes a layout for fun!!!), nothing like loading it close to the deadline I will work on that....


''Hello''
We R Memory Keepers Crush pp, tags, ephemera, Heidi Swapp gold colourshine,
Enamel dots





#9/365




12 comments:

  1. It takes a lot out of us sometimes. Love this layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Rikki!
    I have appreciated learning from you and also your support along the way. I guess the bottom line is to do what feels right for you and your family😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are supposed to be smiley faces not question marks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! I totally believe in destiny and fate, I hope all your dreams and goals work out. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page, love the bright colours, layers and the stitching.Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Rikki! Glad you joined us here at SBT50. And I hope this year is all you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of embellishments on this layout! Thanks for joining us at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful page. I really love the fresh, bright colour palette and gold splatters. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - such a great pic and page to match :)
    Thanks for playing along at SBT50~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page with lots of layers! Thanks for playing along at SBT50! :)

    ReplyDelete