Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wish

Good morning, I am here today with my final layout for Scrapping Clearly of the month and its a mad dash to make sure everything is labelled and ready to go for the first day back to school...... can you tell I am really excited?!!!! The kids not so much, I cant imagine why? 

I am sharing another birthday layout and if your anything like me, your way behind in scrapping these moments, sure I had great intentions not to get to far behind, at one point I was only 2 years behind now if I am completely honest I am about 7 years behind now. I often ask how did that happen!!! So with my project 365 layouts..... hopefully I can cut a year or two off the list..... might have to go organize my photos in year groups again, to keep me on task. 









MME My Story - Take Aim

MME My Story - Stickers

MME My Story - Decorative Brads
Till next time, have a Creative Day

Rikki
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment