Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Homework????


Good Afternoon, another Monday, another week underway, mind you this week isnt too bad we have a long weekend this weekend and that cant be a bad thing right? And today finally getting that extra couple of hours with it being a leap year cant be too bad either? 

That means 24 hrs to caught up on the catchup??? Well I hope to make it count today, have a bit of running around to do, we are about to start our own massive veggie patch and that means a trip or two or 500 to Bunnings lol.


While I do that I am going to share with you a little layout that I have been meaning to do for awhile but never got around to it, Amelia has started to tell news weekly, they have to bring a photo in, and talk about the set weeks theme , the first being ''About me''. It made me realise I havent done one of these layouts in forever and especially for Amelia, so I had my homework.

Little Dream , me at five
Websters PP, AC Cardstock YCW Chipboard, Sequins, Glitter





#20/365

Hope you have had a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment