Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Growing Gala

Good morning here with an early one as its an early start today, my son and daughters school has a growing gala today. The have been growing plants/veggies over this term and now they have to bring in there plants to show off there achievements so this means a very careful trip in the car this morning as we dont want anything to happen to these plants or there might be tears. 

I am going to share with you my final challenge entry for the Scrap Girls Easter cyber crop and my final using Maggie Holmes Flea Market range. As I said before I managed another 7 layouts out of this range (one more will be revealed next month). I have to say I am very pleased with my efforts and theres only a few bits left, so it might make a little come back at the end of the year to finish off the stash. This layout also marks layout #41 - still behind but very happy with what I have done so far.










#41/365

So till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment