Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Traditional Christmas with Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all? Been busy here, getting a balance with all my creative work, family and life, but its a good thing. On a plus side I get to play with some new Kaisercraft papers - Silent Night, and that means clearing the back log of all the Christmas photos I am yet to scrap.... 

I am sure I am not the only one. As you would have seen this week I have been playing with the same range, dont you just love how versatile it is?  

Today I am going to show you a traditional Christmas layout, if you love this style pop over to the Kaisercraft blog to see what the rest of the team has created, its stunning as always.




Kaisercraft Products: Silent Night : P2151  Down the Chimney | P2153 Making a List | PP1004 Paper Pad | PS463 Santas List - Foil & Decorative | SB795 Pearls - Red | DD563 Decorative Die Words - Holly Jolly ?GC120 Glitter Cardstock - Red








# 95  /365

Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxx

1 comment: