Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Boy verses Girl with Scrapmatts

Good morning how are you all, I am here today with some new piece for Scrapmatts. This time for those with boys / men in our lives. I must say when I only had my boys, layouts where so easy to do, then I had little miss and I got nervous, I mean I had been scrapping 8 years with boy only layouts, how was I meant to do girly? 

Then once I ''mastered'' the girly, it became increasingly hard to scrap boys, or maybe I was more aware of the availability of boy products verses girly ones..... Which made me think how did I do it before? Thank goodness for mixed media, I think that allows your get really creative when doing boy layouts.





Products Used: Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe, CB5132 Chains 01, CB1232 Film Strips 05,CB1229 Chains 02, CB5035 Hot Air Balloons 01










#111 /365







Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki 
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment