Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

Glisten and Gold with Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all? Can you believe we are in October??? Christmas is not far away, I know, I know, I know..... I am honestly not one to do the random x amount of Fridays till Christmas day or anything. 

I am only taking about it because Kasiercraft has brought out the most stunning Christmas range to date and I am a little in love!!! 

Introducing Kaisercraft Glisten..... 






This also is a perfect time to show you this months Kaisercraft Challenge and whats better than a bit of bingo?


For my layout I did : Quote, Family Tradition (Christmas Photo infront of the tree every year), Gold and Collectables.




Kaisercraft Products: Glisten Collection: P2170 Gleaming | PP1006 Paper Pad | CT865 Collectables | DD778 Decorative Die - Christmas Word Tree | DD566 Decorative Die Holly Circle | IT918 Designer Template - Deer |IT919 Designer Template - Be Yourself | CD101 Cardstock - Coconut | Other : Colour Blast Paste - Gold, Sequins, Heidi Swapp Colorshine - Gold.










# 105/ 365 

So why dont you pop over to the Kaisercraft blog to see what the rest of the team has created and we would love to see your entry in this months challenge.

Till next time, have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment