Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Memories are Special


Good morning how are you all? I am very excited to share with you my first ever official video tutorial for Kasiercraft!!!! 

This month we have been sharing with you the stunning Glisten collection and the very elegant Ohh La La. The team have shared some stunning layout dont you think?  

When I get a new range I look for certain things to do with it , say a piece has some things to fussy cut I set that aside and do it while watching tv at night. Then I look for a piece that I can work some mixed media magic on to build up my background for layering, I go for the richer piece, ones which can handle some stamping, inking and texture pastes..... 







Kaisercraft Products: Ohh La La Collection: P2182 Oui Oui | SS323 Sticker Sheet | CT866 Collectables | CS274 Clear Stamps | PP1007 Paper Pad |TM802 Printed Tape |KM102 Kaisermist - Antique Gold | KM111 Kaisermist - White | IP724 Ink Pads- Bark | CS151 Texture Stamp - Tiny Dot|Other: Colour Blast Paste - Gold | Embossing Powder - Gold | Colorshine - Gold

                                Please watch the video to see how this layout was created:





To give your layout a little 3 D effect, double up your Collectables and Stamps, like with the butterfly..... stamp your butterfly on your background then with a little foam mount add your butterfly collectable over the top of it.


Dont be afraid to keep adding to the background with your Kaisercraft Texture Stamps if you keep them off the acrylic block it gives the image a more random effect. 



#114/365

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you give it a go, please leave me a link to go and look at it in the comments. Or why dont you try it to enter this months Kaisercraft October Challenge,
you still have a couple of days to go......


Till next time, have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment